- One lock per unit ONLY.
- Do not block other units.
- Keep driveways clear of large furniture items, etc.
- Speed limit is 5mph.
- Smoking in storage units is prohibited.
- Pick up your own trash.
- Turn interior unit light off.
- 10-day written notice form is provided in your move-in package and online.
- We do pro-rate refunds for partial months used when we receive the 10 day notice
- Monthly rent is due on the anniversary date of your rental agreement.
- Late fees accrue on the 10th, 20th day past due.
- Auto debit/credit options are available.
- We adhere to Arkansas Code Act 576 of 1987.
Delinquent Storage Auctions
- Sales are held when there are sufficient delinquent storage units for a sale, usually twice a year in spring and fall.
- Entire contents of units will be sold at public sale.
- All bidders must sign in at the office, prior to start of sale.
- We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover) or cash only.
- Sale rules will be announced by the seller.
- All units must be broom swept and all contents removed from the premises within 24 hours of sale.
- Like us on Facebook to get advance sale notices, also a detailed listing will be published in the newspaper, The Mena Star.